HOW DOES YOUR CARRIER PROFILE LOOK?
When Was The Last Time You Had Your Drivers Evaluated?
We provide one-on-one, customized driver assessments for all of our clients.
Whether you are a green driver or have been driving for years, you never stop learning.
Give your drivers more confidence and knowledge in their everyday driving. This will increase their performance, while reducing equipment repairs and fuel consumption. It will also help them to adhere to, and better understand DOT rules and regulations.
We will provide a full assessment and written report on each driver. This will help you to monitor and follow up on driver performance.
• Vehicle Pre-Trip
• Air Brake Pre-Trip & Brake Adjustments
• Operation, Clutch, Transmission
• Proper Operating Instructions, Backing (blind-side, driver-side, 90°, straight-line, serpentine)
• Preparing Vehicle for Motion, Vehicle Speed, Jake Brakes, Drive-line
• Mirrors and Mirror Adjustments
• Fifth Wheel Sliding and Maintenance
• Sliding Trailer Suspension
• Basic Steps in Moving Sliding Axles
• Winter Hazards
• Logbooks, Oilfield and Transportation
• U.S. Logbooks
• Pre-Trip Inspection Procedures, Out of Service Conditions
• National Safety Code
• Federal Regulations
• Proper Loading
• Commercial Vehicles, Weights and Measures, Tie Down Procedures
• Weight Scales
Evaluations will be conducted at our school, in our equipment or yours.
We can customize our evaluations to suit the needs of your Company.
We also offer:
GODI (General Oilfield Driver Improvement) (8 hours, in class) Light Duty Vehicle (8 hours, in class) (These courses offer a 3 point reduction for the drivers’ license)
Off Road Training and Evaluations, Chaining Up