Professional Driver Programs
Mandatory Entry-Level Training: Class 1
Beginning March 1, 2019, all drivers wanting to obtain their Class 1 licence must complete the M.E.L.T Course.
- Refresher Class 1 – Hourly rate
- Introductory Class 3 – includes airbrakes and 10 hours of training
- Intermediate Class 3 – includes airbrakes and 13 hours of training
- Refresher Class 3 – Hourly rate
- Class 1 and Class 3 evaluations – Hourly rate (minimum 2 hours)
The length of the program and the specific courses involved in the program are dependent upon which level of training you enroll in.
We have new courses starting daily (evening and weekend classes available). Air brake classes running weekly.
AB RoadSafe is proudly offering truckdriver training, class 1 training, class 3 training, and air brake programs to Sturgeon County, Parkland County, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Edson, Drayton Valley, Edmonton, Morinville, St. Albert, Westlock, Fort McMurray, Athabasca and surrounding areas!!
- One on One in Truck Training
- Customized Training – To Suit Your Individual Needs
- Real Driving Time
- Flexible Training Hours
- Affordable Rates
- Potential Letter of Reference for Job Seekers
- Friendly and Comfortable Atmosphere
- We Stand Behind Our Training
- We will work with you until you successfully complete your road test